cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing Quality Phone For a someone on a Budget

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I recently got the Blu Vivo XI+ from Best Buy in the US. It's $250USD or $331.25CAD. It's 64GB storage with 4GB ram. There is also a micro SD card slot that supports up to 128gb. This model only comes in silver. Been using it for 2 months and works perfect on Public Mobile. It's currently Android 8.1 but is testing Android 9 on devices that sign up for beta. It has face ID and fingerprint scanner. You get 2 silicone phone cases Wich most phone come with none. 2 screen protectors. 1 comes already on phone and other is an extra . Sim key is included. Charger and earphones also include. 

download.jpeg

Many of my friends who only use iphones think it was an iPhone at first till they noticed it's running Android. Even iPhons X users got tricked to thinking I had same phone as them. Well worth it if on a budget and want a mid range flagship phone with features some high end flagship phones have or are lacking. 

35 REPLIES 35

yes people are always asking where they can find a good phone 

tehowennathe

I am because people often post asking where to find unlocked phones after one they unlocked from previous carrier buggs out

Murco

I dont see why it would be a problem. I am sure you were just trying to help other members.

tehowennathe

Not trying to advertise anything. Simply suggesting a phone for someone on a budget. Didn't mean for it to be taken as an advertisment 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

I don't think you can advertise products on this site.

Need Help? Let's chat.