cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional sim card for same number

Jeet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Is it possible to get another sim card for same number so that I can use it at home?

6 REPLIES 6

TE

Hello Jeet,

It is a complex and legally questionable process to clone and have a duplicate SIM Card so the real answer to your question is NO. Public Mobile and Canadian Telcos do not sell duplicate SIM cards or allow multiple Sim Cards to have the same prime number.

There are lots of ways to use features to have the calls show up where you want them to such as call forward to your house number. I suggest looking into those option vs chasing this thought further.

I concur the idea it would be nice to have a small shared pooled plan pricing vs per line.

Sorry 

@esjliv wrote:

@Jeet wrote:

Ok.. I feel that might increase the use of public mobile service.. 

Hi @Jeet ,

You have the ability to change your SIM # on your self serve account, if this is of interest to you; see "Change Sim Card".

esjliv_0-1596590590569.png

This customer wants more than one sim card with the same phone number and in different devices at the same time.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jeet wrote:

Hi @Jeet ,

You have the ability to change your SIM # on your self serve account, if this is of interest to you; see "Change Sim Card".

esjliv_0-1596590590569.png

Jeet

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, you can have only one phone# per account and sim.  You would need to purchase a second sim and setup another account with a different email.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Jeet It is not possible to have the same number assigned to more than one sim card.

Need Help? Let's chat.