cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active plan

kiranmuddinedi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

i Have active plan but cannot make calls. How to solve this issue ?

23 REPLIES 23

kiranmuddinedi

Nope still the same

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

I do have limited minutes but, my plan started on 20 may and i have minutes left in my plan.

@kiranmuddinedi  When making a call try dialing the number directly do not use your contacts to make a call and see if it works.

Fergusson

Have you set up your Access Point Name (APN) on the phone? That was the problem we had with our first phone. Went without data for a month until we did a bit of googling.

for an Android phone, it is:

Settings > More / More Networks / Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > New APN setting (or a plus sign)

Name: Public Mobile
APN: sp.mb.com 
Proxy: Leave blank 
Port: Leave blank 
Username: Leave blank 
Password: Leave blank 
Server: Leave blank 
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc 
MMSC proxy: 74.49.0.18 
MMS port: 80 
MCC: 302 
MNC: 220 
Authentication type: Leave blank 
APN type: Leave blank Select Save/Done. Select Public Mobile to connect to the Public Mobile network

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

I did send a message to moderator, but haven't heard back and clicked on lost/stolen phone in my account profile. But still the same. 

**bleep** it's so irritating

One other thing to try while you're waiting for the moderators to respond is try to top up your account with one or two dollars and restart the phone...this sometimes helps to reset the account too.

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

Thanks much for your help

@kiranmuddinedi  Sometimes a plan has provisioning problems and needs to be fixed by the @CS_Agent  hang tight they should respond soon.Smiley Happy

kiranmuddinedi

Thanks much for your help

kiranmuddinedi

yes i did 

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

I did send a message to moderator, but haven't heard back and clicked on lost/stolen phone in my account profile. But still the same. 

@kiranmuddinedi  Unfortunately you will need to wait for the moderator to respond. When your tried the Lost/Found trick did you restart your phone?

kiranmuddinedi

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

still the same

@kiranmuddinediTry the lost/stolen phone trick sometimes it works like a soft account reset.

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone.

If that doesn't work then you need to notify PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

kiranmuddinedi

still the same

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

I do have limited minutes but, my plan started on 20 may and i have minutes left in my plan.

@kiranmuddinedi  The fact that you can dial *611 signifies that you are connected to public mobile. If your account is active and you have verified that you have available minutes are you dialing one specific number? Can you try calling another number? Since May 20th have you been able to make a call?

kiranmuddinedi

I'm on 15$ plan and i have full 100 minutes left in my plan 

kiranmuddinedi

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

Its saying i dont have a active plan, but when i log into my account  it's showing as active

@kiranmuddinedi  Are you on the $10 or $15 plan? If yes, when you login does it show available minutes on the first page? If not, then maybe you don't have anymore minutes?

kiranmuddinedi

Yes, my account is active and in good standing

kiranmuddinedi

Its saying i dont have a active plan, but when i log into my account  it's showing as active

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does your plan have a limit on minutes?

Try your sim in a different phone but do check online to ensure your account is in good standing.

Good luck!

kiranmuddinedi

No idea, how to fix this issue. 

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

its connecting to automated system

@kiranmuddinediOK good, so what happens when you try to dial a number? Are you on a unlimited calling plan?

kiranmuddinedi

its connecting to automated system

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kiranmuddinedi wrote:

Hi all,

i Have active plan but cannot make calls. How to solve this issue ?

@kiranmuddinedi  What happens when you make a call do you get a message? If you call *611 do you get a response back?

kiranmuddinedi

I restarted my phone, took sim out, but still the same 

Need Help? Let's chat.