cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error

Morganbalson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my phone two days ago and it is still not working. It was a new phone number activation and all I get when I call the number is a 6uc1 the number is not in service. The device cannot make phone calls either it gets a network not available message. Have tried the sim in Multiple device and same message

6 REPLIES 6

Morganbalson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your advice, I have sent a message to the moderator. It was a new activation and not a port and the mobile device is unlocked and works with multiple other sim cards from various companies. I feel as though it is a provisioning error as I am getting a switch error when calling the number from other devices. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

choding
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

first, check your phone;

unlocked or not,

second, check your sim card with unlocked phone.

sometimes sim card is faulty. in this case you should go back to the store you buy. And get new one. In my case, I got warranty form walmart when I activated my phone.

third. touch with Mod everything are ok above.

send a message and wait they give you answer.

it is an horribe case. we have to talk with computer.

good luck

tazzy_s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You may need to factory reset your device if you switched carriers in some cases and ensure your device is unlocked. What is the model of your device, if it's an iphone and is unlocked, better believe a restore to factory is likely in the future. Androids may be a bit more forgiving as I didn't need to factory reset when I switched from telus to pm. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Morganbalson, generally this community forum provides support for things not involving the customer account.  For account related matters such as the issue you are having with failed activation, you need to seek support from the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team. 

rahmedkanak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Morganbalson wrote:

I activated my phone two days ago and it is still not working. It was a new phone number activation and all I get when I call the number is a 6uc1 the number is not in service. The device cannot make phone calls either it gets a network not available message. Have tried the sim in Multiple device and same message

Please send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Can you please tell me me what is your plan cost?

Need Help? Let's chat.