cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated Sim not working on I Phone 6

angelac78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there 

sim has been activated and i phone 6 is unlocked. still showing as 'no sim' very frustrating. can anyone advise ??

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Naternore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My iPhone 4s was having data issues so I used that APN unlock website to get that working buy it still wouldn't work. So, to make a long story short. I rebooted after and it worked... Also, I phoned the original carrier to unlock it(it has been jailbreak'd as well but I couldn't unlock it), in My case rogers, which they did for free.

So, what I'm thinking is maybe try rebooting and make sure it's unlocked for sure(not some jailbreak unlock either).

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@angelac78Put the SIM card into a phone that is known to be working. Is the phone in a setup stage or the dock / apps are displaying normally? If it is the later, you might want to reset the phone.

@angelac78 

You could also try the PM Sim card in another cell phone.  That would help distinguish between hardware issue versus PM service problem.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure that you have an active plan. Update youriPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS. ... Remove your SIM card from the SIMcard tray and then put the SIM card back.

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@angelac78 wrote:

Hi there 

sim has been activated and i phone 6 is unlocked. still showing as 'no sim' very frustrating. can anyone advise ??

Thanks 

Is that iPhone compatible? If you got it from another carrier or bought it online especially from another country, it might not have access to the correct frequencies for Telus/Bell.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you port your phone# or have a previous provider ?

Your phone maybe locked to your previous provider.  If it is then you would need to contact them to unlock it.

Need Help? Let's chat.