cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account disabled

climber164
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Yesterday my phone stopped working - no connection to 3G network, can't place a call or text. I tried to login to my account to see what was up, but I couldn't even login, as the error message is that my account has been disabled. 

This happen yesterday (Dec 4), so I thought that maybe it was related to the Christmas Add-ons issue. Today (Dec 5) the problem persists. 

It's not a payment issue... My account is settled around the 17th.

I don't think it's a SIM swap hack issue, at least I certainly hope not... I've seen no suspect activity on my email, per se. 

I don't think it's a hardware issue... I've power cycled my phone several times and that wouldn't explain my online account suspension. 

Thanks for your help!

2 REPLIES 2

climber164
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's been 7 hours since I started my ticket and haven't heard a peep from them. Is that normal?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.