cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL of a sudden dropped a call and cannot make outgoing calls

Tinatoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone just dropped a call mid call and now i cant make ourgoing calls- says they are long distance even with a 1 added

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Tinatoe wrote:

Phone just dropped a call mid call and now i cant make ourgoing calls- says they are long distance even with a 1 added

@Tinatoe  Restart your phone. Dial 611 is your plan active?If yes, then you probably ran out of minutes.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tinatoe 

If you have the $10 50 minutes or $15 100 minutes plan , login to check you minutes usage line.  If you don't see your minutes usage line on your overview page, you have used all your minutes for the current cycle.  You can buy the $5/500 minutes add-on.  Minutes add-on does not have expiry.  Any unused data will be rolled over to next cyce.e

I have a $10 50 minutes plan.  My minutes usage line is telling me that I have not used any of my 50 outgoing minutes.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    0.068  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    0  /  400 MIN
    50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
    9  /  50 Unit
    Limited Canada-Wide Talk
    0  /  50 MIN

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lar wrote:

@Tinatoe  You can check  your account online to see how many minutes used.  Also if you are on a limited number of minutes, you should have heard a message warning you that your phone minutes are almost up.  Cheers

This is a good add. You should also have received a text saying you had 10 minutes left.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tinatoe  You can check  your account online to see how many minutes used.  Also if you are on a limited number of minutes, you should have heard a message warning you that your phone minutes are almost up.  Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tinatoe wrote:

Same with the old $10 plan if you might have that.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Tinatoe If you are on the $15 plan your 100 minutes are used up. And you should probably buy the  $5 500 minutes Canada wide add on. It's a 2 step process first use one time payment to add the $5 and then buy the add on.

@Tinatoe wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.