cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: A Curious (Galaxy) Note Fan

I'm pretty fond of the Samsung Note phones, but sadly they're too expensive. The only one I've used was the Samsung S2 Note and I loved using it with its stylus. I'm an LG phone guy and I wish the LG Stylos variants were more Samsung Note like :l

@Ed404 wrote:

I'm pretty fond of the Samsung Note phones, but sadly they're too expensive. The only one I've used was the Samsung S2 Note and I loved using it with its stylus. I'm an LG phone guy and I wish the LG Stylos variants were more Samsung Note like :l

Well they are expensive because they bare the Samsung name, probably. Also they tend to be packed with features.

If you're looking for a Note style LG phone I believe their "V" series is a direct competitor.

@Berry23 wrote:

Well they are expensive because they bare the Samsung name, probably. Also they tend to be packed with features.

If you're looking for a Note style LG phone I believe their "V" series is a direct competitor.

Awesome, thank you Smiley Happy

@Ed404 wrote:

@Berry23 wrote:

Awesome, thank you Smiley Happy

Don't mention it. Smiley Very Happy