cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Gig Bonus Not applied

Bmccarthy86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was advised I receiveed 1 gig of data as a bonus, I logged into my self serve and seen the one gig add on however once my data that was included in my plan finished the one gig was not applied and now my account shows I have no data. I also note the new layout of the website does not show amount used and only states that if it is not listed its either not included or been used up. This is not user friendly it was more efficient to be able to view your usage whether it has been used or not. Looking forward to your response

5 REPLIES 5

@computergeek541 wrote:

@totalUser wrote:

I've just seen someone lose it after they changed the plan (the plan change was scheduled).

That's troublesome because that 1GB add-on bonus was for being a customer, and not for being on any specific plan. That member should definitely have this corrected.

I know @computergeek541 

I urged tthem to talk to mods

They are lucky cause they came to community and asked if they can change their plan and still keep the bonus. I didn't know which bonus was it, cause there are some signup bonus data that were given each month for a specific plan and so I asked to see the screenshot. And after everybody said yeah yeah you'll get to keep it after the plan change it disappeared. So now lucky them have picture of before and after the data was intact not an m used and now it's gone. At least they have it much easier showing what happened as opposed to adding bits over 100 pages

@totalUser wrote:

I've just seen someone lose it after they changed the plan (the plan change was scheduled).

That's troublesome because that 1GB add-on bonus was for being a customer, and not for being on any specific plan. That member should definitely have this corrected.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Bmccarthy86 

I've just seen someone lose it after they changed the plan (the plan change was scheduled). Did you change your plan recently?

Would be nice to have some screenshots when talking to moderators. I know chances are you don't have screenshots of it before and after it disappeared.

Also I would advise you to take screenshots of the data usage on your phone, you can change the period to match the date when you noticed it disappear. Though the phone and system usage are never the same they are pretty close, there can't be 1g discrepancy between the two

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if you saw the 1gbbonus before and now you don't that means it has been used up.  if you see  no data addons period that means all your data has been used up.

the layout is the same as before, nothing has changed.  addons dissapear when used up. the message is a friendly reminder of that.  

Need Help? Let's chat.