cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

would like to pay a friends bill whom I cannot reach

timeguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wnat to pay bill for friend, only have phone number, her line is off and I;m assuming its lack of bill payment.

How can I achieve this goal

5 REPLIES 5

dumbdobie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's a security issues. People could be paying / testing with stolen credit cards etc. Or possible stalking issues...not saying you are doing it but the person making payment should have self serve access.

You could always buy a voucher and mail it to her so she can apply it.

@timeguy, this is not a valid reason to contact the Moderators, nor is it allowed for the Moderators to violate privacy policies to protect the subscriber.

The original poster will need to contact the friend personally if they wish to do this.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@timeguy wrote:

wnat to pay bill for friend, only have phone number, her line is off and I;m assuming its lack of bill payment.

@timeguy

Nice of you to try...but with only the phone number dont think there is much you can do..youd need her actual phone in hand or account access..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timeguy wrote:

What do you mean "off"? For how long? What does 611 say?

Buy a voucher and then enter it into 611 using her phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timeguyI think you would need access to their self serve account.  For that you would need the email they used originally & their password.  If you don't have that, then you would need to contact the moderators, and answer identification information questions in order for them to reset the password.

Might also be able to call 611 from the phone and use a voucher that you can buy for them.  Recharge.com is an on-line retailer for vouchers.

If you need to contact moderators...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.