hermitzhang647
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My account status : Plan Expired

Available Funds: $30.00
Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Sep 17, 2019
Payment for Next Cycle: $30.00
Amount Owing: $0.00
Pay your amount due by 11:59PM on this day in order for your plan cycle to re-start
Now it is Sep 17 20:29PM, I topped up with my accout with $30,why my Account expired?

Maybe something wrong with my autopay credit card payment,but i topped this amount before this day due,cannot believe how your system work?

Edited by computergeek541: account information removed

9 REPLIES 9

@geopublic wrote:

🤔 Yes!!

No!

@will13am wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@hermitzhang647 wrote:

My account number: 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pay your amount due by 11:59PM on this day in order for your plan cycle to re-start
Now it is Sep 17 20:29PM, I topped up with my accout with $30,why my Account expired?

Maybe something wrong with my autopay credit card payment,but i topped this amount before this day due,cannot believe how your system work?

@hermitzhang647  Your account is going through a plan renewal. If you phone is still working stay away and let the renewal compete. Everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

Do you really have to quote each and every post you do?  It is not always necessary unless there is possible uncertainty about what you are referring to.  When providing direct answer to OP, it is pretty obvious.  Just saying.

🤔 Yes!!

@geopublic wrote:

@hermitzhang647 wrote:

@hermitzhang647  Your account is going through a plan renewal. If you phone is still working stay away and let the renewal compete. Everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

Do you really have to quote each and every post you do?  It is not always necessary unless there is possible uncertainty about what you are referring to.  When providing direct answer to OP, it is pretty obvious.  Just saying.

its been like this since at least summer 2016.  I tend to think Telus and Public Mobile are choosing to leave it alone, even though we’re all complaining about it...  and doing it more frequently,

@hermitzhang647 wrote:

it  really scares me a lot, I thought it is autopay problem,or something wrong with my credit card, like not go through and charged sucessfully.why PM didnot amend this bug to scare new user?

hermitzhang647
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it  really scares me a lot, I thought it is autopay problem,or something wrong with my credit card, like not go through and charged sucessfully.why PM didnot amend this bug to scare new user?

@Jb456 wrote:

@geopublic  OP account # is in your quote

Yup, Thanks!!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hermitzhang647 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.