cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why does is there no solution for "Unable to Process Transaction" despite 100s of posts

rgruihn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have looked through many many posts as I wait for a response from teh moderators, but no one has posted a solution that seems to work univeraslly. No pone has ever posted anything a moderator has told them to do to fix the issue. It seems like a very common bug (at least 400 posts that I could find). Why hasn't PM posted a legit solve for this bug? @CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

@rgruihn wrote:

PM would rather see third party seller make proit on their bugs? This is bonkers. A bug this common MUST have a few unversal solves. OR maybe PM should actually supply real customer support.

I think @Alex888 provided a resonable short-term solution for you to get service going. It might be bonkers but if it works...hey !  Once it's up and running, then you can dig into why the cc won't "take".

In one of your many posts you noted that you need your phone for work. Perhaps Public Mobile isn't the best option for you, if your job requires cell service.

Once cell service has been established, I think you'll be glad you selected PM though.

Give that suggested short-term solution a try until the moderators can help you with resolution. Good luck.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I really can't disagree, it must be a major issue with the system else they would have fixed it. 

rgruihn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM would rather see third party seller make proit on their bugs? This is bonkers. A bug this common MUST have a few unversal solves. OR maybe PM should actually supply real customer support.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@rgruihn Probably because there can be many different causes, from card issues, browser problems, system problems, ect. so there is no universal fix.

A workaround would be, if you go to www.recharge.com and buy a voucher then add that to your account. It should at least get your phone working.
Need Help? Let's chat.