cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why charged me while i did not pre-authorized !!

hesamfatemi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot believe it that you charged me while I did not pre-authorize. I got two sim cards for my family last month in the airport Montreal and I asked the lady to not pre-authorized them because I do not want a contract so she said ok do not worry it is not pre-authorized. Today I realized that you charged me 41$. I called my bank and I report your activity which is not legal.

Also, I am not satisfied at all with your company while you do not have any customer service and also my younger sister told me she did not use the internet but after a week she received a message that her internet used 95% !!! 

by the way, I called my bank and I deleted my credit card and I asked them for return. Please do not charge me again as I did not pre-authorize and I never ever again buy anything from your company. 

Let me know if you need any more information. Also, I cannot even login to my account to see those two sim cards because your salesperson entered the wrong email address and information so that I really do not know what I should do. 

let me know how I can access to see my profile of my previous two sim cards. 

9 REPLIES 9

Chris_Qc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dont bother asking moderator they will not do anything for you ..

best is to leave Public Mobile and go with a different company

what my credit card company told me and what Public Mobile say is 2 different world

i have made complaint against them myself to Master Card .. if they ever try to take money on my credit card .. they are DONE !!

hesamfatemi

I know what is difference between contract and prepaid. I know my reaponsibility but I know sales person just wanted to sell its sim card. You don t need to tell me what is my responsibility while i mentioned i told salesperson that i do not want pre-authorize the sim cards.

Moderators are people who work for PM. They have access to the back end systems and can make changes on your behalf of you give them permission.

You can remove auto-pay yourself in self service, but they can make changes for you that even you cannot make yourself.

@hesamfatemi wrote:

Which link? I m so tierd of this poor CS:(((

what is maderator?

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

hesamfatemi

Thank you, butbit is really bothering to see these kind of big mistake, i had to ask to issue a new visa card which takes few days. I also sent a message to public mobile maderator team but they have not answered me 😞 

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @hesamfatemi , the person who set up your account definitely made a mistake by adding preauthourized payments, especially after your specifically asking that they do not do so. You don’t have to worry about having a contract with Public Mobile though, it’s a prepaid month to month service. Hopefully after speaking to your bank your card isn’t linked to your PM account anymore. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@hesamfatemi , had it occurred to you that the person setting up your account may have messed up and set up auto payment on your account?  There are no contracts on this service.  However, customers have the option to use auto pay as a convenience feature to do auto renewal.  Even then, it is a month to month payment, not a contract.  I would say that customers have a certain level of responsibility to understand the terms of the service they signed up for.  You have already been advised to sort this out with the moderator team.  Be mindful that the terms of service does not provide for refunds.  Whatever happens, it would be purely out of goodwill.  So play nice.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hesamfatemi wrote:

I cannot believe it that you charged me while I did not pre-authorize. I got two sim cards for my family last month in the airport Montreal and I asked the lady to not pre-authorized them because I do not want a contract so she said ok do not worry it is not pre-authorized. Today I realized that you charged me 41$. I called my bank and I report your activity which is not legal.

Also, I am not satisfied at all with your company while you do not have any customer service and also my younger sister told me she did not use the internet but after a week she received a message that her internet used 95% !!! 

by the way, I called my bank and I deleted my credit card and I asked them for return. Please do not charge me again as I did not pre-authorize and I never ever again buy anything from your company. 

Let me know if you need any more information. Also, I cannot even login to my account to see those two sim cards because your salesperson entered the wrong email address and information so that I really do not know what I should do. 

let me know how I can access to see my profile of my previous two sim cards. 

@hesamfatemi  Just call 611 from your phone and remove Autopay. 

This is a public forum if you need to contact Public Mobile for issues concerning your account you need to message them directly.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hesamfatemi

Which link? I m so tierd of this poor CS:(((

what is maderator?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@hesamfatemiYou need to message the moderators using this link. This is a public forum for general Public Mobile users. Their employees rarely respond to posts.

Need Help? Let's chat.