cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why I auto-pay is not working this month?

yeqiang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my name is Yeqiang Qin. My phone umber is **********. I am on autopay plan every month. But why monthly payment did not get autopaid? I am so confused, Can you help?

16 REPLIES 16

yeqiang

Thank you everyone, this account is my friend's account, my friend aleady already call 611 to recharge to his existing card, now everything is wroking.

@Hannchris wrote:

Tried all that. Unable to process credit card. I've had no service for a week. Several days before my account "expired" 

That doesn't sound right at all.  Have you contacted moderators?  If not do so now using this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket and follow the prompts to finish.

@gblackma wrote:

@dabr it is(Samsung tablet running chrome). @rajat_shanbhag You can also contact the moderators directly through private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@dabr wrote:

@gblackma  Is the question mark visible to you on your screen, because I don't see it on mine unless I'm on the Get Help page?  Others have said it seems to come and go on their screens.

Hmm...interesting, just tried Chrome too and got the same results as last time I tried it, which was that it appeared briefly on the PM's home page, but then it disappears except for the Get Help page.  Same as what I get on Firefox...not a big deal I know, except just wondered if other users may not see the question mark on their screen when told to click on it to get help from moderators.

Hannchris

Tried all that. Unable to process credit card. I've had no service for a week. Several days before my account "expired" 

@dabr it is(Samsung tablet running chrome). @rajat_shanbhag You can also contact the moderators directly through private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@dabr wrote:

@gblackma  Is the question mark visible to you on your screen, because I don't see it on mine unless I'm on the Get Help page?  Others have said it seems to come and go on their screens.

@rajat_shanbhag wrote:

My services are not working. I am not able to call nor send texts

@dabr wrote:

@rajat_shanbhag wrote:

Same problem. My bill is due today and i have my account on autopay. THere is still no charge on my card and my account is suspended. I tried reactivating my plan and still not able to process as it says "two close transactions maybe the issue". i dont get it! help!

If all your services are working, then there's no need for you to do anything.  The payment should go through overnight today.

@rajat_shanbhag  So your payment didn't go through?  Do you see a re-activate button when you login into your account and try clicking on that?

Also try clearing your cache/cookies and use a different browser with incognito mode enabled and retry making a manual payment with your registered CC.  You should also make sure your CC hasn't expired, if it has then replace that card with another one if possible.

@rajat_shanbhag Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@rajat_shanbhag wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@rajat_shanbhag wrote:

Same problem. My bill is due today and i have my account on autopay. THere is still no charge on my card and my account is suspended. I tried reactivating my plan and still not able to process as it says "two close transactions maybe the issue". i dont get it! help!

If all your services are working, then there's no need for you to do anything.  The payment should go through overnight today.

rajat_shanbhag

@dabr wrote:

@rajat_shanbhag wrote:

@rajat_shanbhag wrote:

rajat_shanbhag

@Jb456 wrote:

@yeqiang  Can you unmark my post as the solution? As I did not provide one.

To do so. Click 3 dots on top right of my post. Select. "not the solution".

It's been unmarked for yegiang.

@yeqiang  Can you unmark my post as the solution? As I did not provide one.

To do so. Click 3 dots on top right of my post. Select. "not the solution".

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately @yeqiang , autopay has been known to fail. There are 2 options to remedy this.

1. Log into your self service/ my account . Manually apply your payment(payment- one time payment), and then hit the reactivate account option . Restart your phone after.

2. Use  611 from your phone to apply payment. Here's a guide on using 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi

Can you login to your selfserve and see your status

Sometimes autopay fails

If that w was the case your status will be suspended and you will see reactivate and if you click you will be able to make payment

When fine didn't forget to restart your phone

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First please click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to delete your personal information (phone number)..as it's visible for the public to see.

Need Help? Let's chat.