cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when does the Bonus Data shows on account after autopay added

Fang5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new here. I just bought public simcard and activated at the mall. I bought $35 plan without added autopay at the beginning. one day after, I decided to add autopay. So i did it, now i can see my $2 reward on my account. Does anyone know when will this bonus 500mb data shows on my account? Do i need to wait till next cycle to have the bonus data?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fang5 wrote:

I am new here. I just bought public simcard and activated at the mall. I bought $35 plan without added autopay at the beginning. one day after, I decided to add autopay. So i did it, now i can see my $2 reward on my account. Does anyone know when will this bonus 500mb data shows on my account? Do i need to wait till next cycle to have the bonus data?

@Fang5 

Everyone pays full price upon activation..prepaid service and all.

The Autopay reward will be applied on your renewal of you 2nd 30-day cycle. In fact, you may  get $2 + $2 = $4 rewards for Autopay. This will be applied to your Available Funds first before any charged to the registered credit card.

🙂

Fang5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thx, yes, it was there. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Fang5 wrote:

Log into self service and look under My Data & Add-Ons or Plan Details. It should be there.

Need Help? Let's chat.