cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vouchers purchased are not valid

ned001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 2 vouchers ($5 each) from Loblaws to top up my account but I keep getting the 'not valid' reply. I tried to add them using *611 and also through my Public Mobile account online but to no avail. I assume from trying multiple times to add my vouchers online, my account is now locked. I cannot log in nor can I change my password. I sent a private message yesterday about my predicament but have not yet received a reply. The vouchers also do not work today either after 24 hours. I tried entering the PIN and voucher number but neither work. Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6

Help-is-here
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

It seems that indeed your account might be locked out as you are mentioning. You should try to change you password through the moderator message. Make sure you have a community account(which you should as you've posted this question), that you are signed in and send message with the envelope symbol. Address your message to Moderator_Team. They should be able to help unclock your account. Alternatively, you can always tag "@Moderator_Team" and they should help solve your problem if it's account related. Best of luck in finding your resolve!!

@Luddite wrote:

@chelsealzl wrote:

The moderators are the only ones who will be able to fix these kind of things. The response time can be up to 48 hours. If you don't hear back by them, send a follow up message.

Sadly I'm recommending people assume response time will be 4-7 days. Robot Mad

@Luddite Noted, thanks!

@chelsealzl wrote:

The moderators are the only ones who will be able to fix these kind of things. The response time can be up to 48 hours. If you don't hear back by them, send a follow up message.

Sadly I'm recommending people assume response time will be 4-7 days. Robot Mad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@ned001 Moderators have been taking days to respond. You may wish to try an online source for vouchers: eg. recharge.com or https://www.ding.com.

Do you have special reason for using vouchers? Maybe we can help you find a more dependable procedure to maintain your account.

An emergency fall back is calling on wifi with a voip app; that from fongo.com is my standby.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ned001 wrote:

I purchased 2 vouchers ($5 each) from Loblaws to top up my account but I keep getting the 'not valid' reply. I tried to add them using *611 and also through my Public Mobile account online but to no avail. I assume from trying multiple times to add my vouchers online, my account is now locked. I cannot log in nor can I change my password. I sent a private message yesterday about my predicament but have not yet received a reply. The vouchers also do not work today either after 24 hours. I tried entering the PIN and voucher number but neither work. Can anyone help?

@ned001 Known issue as many other customers are reporting the same problem. Need to wait for a moderator to fix. Hopefully you included the voucher PIN numbers with your message. If not send them s follow up message.

Need Help? Let's chat.