cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voucher will not work

nevets69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account epired yesterday and I am trying to add a voucher but it wil not let me add it, cant use phone, voucher is good,just bought it

11 REPLIES 11

@GinYVR wrote:

@Dogbertit is not the problem with 611 or more accurrately *611 or #611. It is the problem with the coupon, the code has to be added to the system by the store at the point of sale. Some stores don't do it immediately so there is a lag and the voucher will not be active / valid until they do.

@GinYVR, it's just plain 611 now.  Whether you add the # or the *, they're all the same, as there is no longer any voice telephone support.

All three version of 611 will get any of us to the IVR system.

@Dogbertit is not the problem with 611 or more accurrately *611 or #611. It is the problem with the coupon, the code has to be added to the system by the store at the point of sale. Some stores don't do it immediately so there is a lag and the voucher will not be active / valid until they do.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please share what the issue was.

I can confirm that 611 works (phone must be in the 90-days period, not permanently susupended due to no payment within 90-days).

Time likely. @hairbag1 @nevets69 ?

@nevets69 wrote:

solved thank-you

For future reference...what happened to resolve this ?

nevets69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

solved thank-you

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nevets69 wrote:

my account epired yesterday and I am trying to add a voucher but it wil not let me add it, cant use phone, voucher is good,just bought it

@nevets69  Another customer claimed that he was able to add the voucher using #611 while his account was suspended, might be worth a try. If it doesn't work did you try adding it using selfserve?

@sunflowershine wrote:

@nevets69 Maybe try adding the voucher under *611. 

OP says he can't use his phone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nevets69 wrote:

Some retail providers of vouchers don't "activate" them until several hours after the sale. Give it another try later tonight or tomorrow..

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nevets69 Maybe try adding the voucher under *611. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@nevets69  hi where did you buy your voucher?

Need Help? Let's chat.