Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My vo

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ketia26 wrote:

Me too I have tried many times but still my voucher isn’t working 😭

@Ketia26 

You already have two other threads going. Have you read the replies? Are you getting emails saying you have some replies here? Can you check up at the top of this page for the little bell icon that should have some notifications showing?

Ketia26

Me too I have tried many times but still my voucher isn’t working 😭

instant top up-01.jpeg

@Sampatterson @Kevincary133 if you need your service right away you can do an instant top up at esso

contact Moderators here to fix your voucher issues

use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

@Sampatterson wrote:

Because public is **bleep**ing **bleep** - it’s been 22 hours and I have no phone unless using wifi . I need my photo 

@Sampatterson 

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Looking at your original thread, you did load the funds into your account, but it has not started your service.  

Try the following;
Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

This sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account. 

Sampatterson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Because public is **bleep**ing **bleep** - it’s been 22 hours and I have no phone unless using wifi . I need my photo 

Sampatterson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

mine either. 

im going to Walmart today and forcing them to refund my $40 

**bleep** public - no **bleep**in care for their customers 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kevincary133 you may have to wait awhile longer as suggested or you can seek a moderators assistance click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention voucher issues check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Kevincary133

I tried at the 611 number and when it didn't take it I went online and it wont accept the pin there either

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kevincary133 

Some vouchers can time sometime to activate (up to 24 hours).  

Maybe try a different way of entering the voucher number.  For example, if you tried entering via self service account, try dialing 611 on your phone.  Vice versa.  

Make sure to enter the right numbers.  On vouchers, there  are a few sets of numbers.  

Kevincary133

I bought it yesterday at circle k

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kevincary133 hi have you tried to enter it in your self serve or you can dial *611 on your phone

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kevincary133 , some vouchers depending on source may take up to 48 hours to be activated.  Where did you source the voucher?  Perhaps others who use vouchers can provide their experiences with the same source.  

Need Help? Let's chat.