Shar1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

visa charged twice - how do i get a refund

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Shar1 wrote:

@Shar1  Dial *611 and check your balance. If there is a balance that means the second charge was refunded into your account. That  amount will get used up automatically when processing your next renewal.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Shar1 wrote:

Have you checked your PM account status? Do you have more than 1 PM account using the same Visa card?

If both CC charges are accounted for, you can leave things as is. Any extra credit on your account will be used towards your next cycle billing.

If you suspect there was a billing error (i.e. you were charged twice for 1 service plan), then by all means, you need to contact Mods.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shar1 wrote:

Suggestion...just leave the surplus $$ in Available Funds for next renewal. It can take some time for an actual refund.

Good luck.

@Shar1 wrote:

The other option, although you shouldn't have to settle for this if it's a Public Mobile mistake, would be to  check if an extra payment was applied to your Public Mobile account.  If those funds are in your account balance, they could be left there for future use.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shar1 wrote:

@Shar1 Send a private message to Moderators. You can simply click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and tell them what happened. They will reply within 2 days. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Shar1You need to contact the Moderator_Team with your pertinent information by sending them a private message with this link. They should get back to you in about 48+ hours.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check with the mods. Send them a private message using the envelope thing in the top corner of the screen.

If they can't help you, call your credit card company and explain that you were double charged.

Need Help? Let's chat.