Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visa charged 2 times..

randomname123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

10 REPLIES 10

randomname123

Ok I get it now thanks for your detailled answer man really appreciated your help 🙂

@randomname123 

No worries.  The PM terminology can be confusing at times.  

Yes, top ups are funds.  Do you see a positive balance in your account.  You should see Available Funds:  $xxxx  on your overview page.  

You can buy extra talk add ons for minutes.  There is no add on for texts.  

There is add on for data   1 GB for $30, 200 mb for $10

400 International Long Distance minutes       $15

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes      $8

randomname123

Yeah sorry I am just confused with the vocabulary I think. Are top-up just funds? If yes then I think I'm alright but I thought they were additional options so for example you run out of minutes and purchase top-ups to get more minutes. You know what I mean?

@randomname123 

It is difficult to know what exactly happened to your account.  If you feel comfortable, you can screenshot your overview page and maybe even your payment history page.  Omit any personal information.  

Moderators are PM employees and have the ability to directly troubleshoot account issues.  Problem is that there are 1-2 day wait for moderator response  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@randomname123 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

This is a prepaid service.  Top ups are not refundable.  That said, you an leave the funds in the account to pay for future renewals.  If you have purchased an add-on in error, you can asked the moderator team to make corrections.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

How can I cancel the top up? (I dont mind if the funds stay in my account to pay for future bills) but I don't want to pay for top up you know. If I understand well the only way to cancel a top up (not the funds but the option, so I can use the funds for my account) is to contact a moderator? We can't do it by ourselves?

@randomname123 

Do you mean to cancel the autopay?

If you have enough available fund + rewards to pay for your plan fee, PM will not take money from your autopay credit/debit card.

You can disable autopay and remove your credit/debit card info.

randomname123

@will13am wrote:

This is a prepaid service.  Top ups are not refundable.  That said, you an leave the funds in the account to pay for future renewals.  If you have purchased an add-on in error, you can asked the moderator team to make corrections.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

How can I cancel the top up? (I dont mind if the funds stay in my account to pay for future bills) but I don't want to pay for top up you know. If I understand well the only way to cancel a top up (not the funds but the option, so I can use the funds for my account) is to contact a moderator? We can't do it by ourselves?

randomname123
Yeah I think that's what happened but I didn't want to top it to my actual plan. I just wanted to change my plan to this unlimited text and calls instead. It seems I am still on my old plan though. How could I fix this mess? What is top up? I think that's what I picked by error, I thought it would change my plan but it seems to only add up more bills for the next reset of my plan.

@randomname123 wrote:

Hello, I just ran out of minutes so I tried to add an option with Unlimited minutes and unlimited text. It charged me 25$ but the amount was charged twice..? Not only that but now I think it adds up to my plan so I will have 50$ + taxes + my monthly plan to pay... I see no option to cancel this and to top it all I can't even use my phone right now because it will only be active when my monthly plan resets. Wow seriously?? Is there a way to fix this?

It sounds to me as if you did a manual top up an then told the self-serve system to change your plan to one with unlimited calling, but to only  for it to take effect at the next renewal.  Is that correct?

First, make sure you are still on your old plan, which can be verified by look at your plan details.

If that's the case, you can remove any future-date plan change (if that is what was done), and tell the system to change your plan immediately.  Please note that if you do that, you will lose whatever you paid for your first plan, and the full amount of the new plan will be due/taken from your account balance.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@randomname123 

There is no unlimited add ons. It looks like you changed plans twice. You will need to contact moderator to fix issues. 

Need Help? Let's chat.