cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating my payment because my credit card is expiring but it wont accept it

emjhay287
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi, im trying to update my credit card up everytime i try to update it wont accept it/ denies it. it tells me to call my credit card. i did call and they said they did allow it to register but the public mobile website wont allow it. can someone help me? my credit card is expiring in 7days as of today. thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@emjhay287 

@emjhay287 wrote:

THANKS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!11 ITS NOW UPDATED TY TY TY 

That is great to hear.  What was the problem?  How did you fix  it?

You may also want to manually load a few dollars to your account just to make sure that autopay is working properly.  

emjhay287
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

THANKS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!11 ITS NOW UPDATED TY TY TY 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@emjhay287 

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@emjhay287 

The website is finicky at times.  

Maybe try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode.  Chrome incongito seems to work well with this site.  

Make sure address exactly matches your credit card statement.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@emjhay287 clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to change your credit card information. When you get to the credit card field:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement. ( capitalize all if necessary)
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Change your payment from within here Make a patment.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@emjhay287  Known issue it's not your cc it's PM's system. 

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. If that doesn't work then enter the space but leave out the last digit. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.