cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update credit card

Jobeoco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to update my payment information to my new credit card.

My issue is my new card expires in 2025 and the drop down window only goes to 2024.

Im not interested in purchasing vouchers to top up.

4 REPLIES 4

You need to be patient as the moderators have been inundated with messages due to recent service interruptions and account issues.  

Yuric27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jobeoco wrote:

My issue is my new card expires in 2025 and the drop down window only goes to 2024.

@Jobeoco wrote:

I'm in the same boat. All my cc expires in 2025. And my plan is done not looking to purchase a voucher. Sent a message to the team already and no reply

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Jobeoco wrote:

Generally speaking credit card will be expired in two to four years. I wonder how come your credit card will be expired in six years? Make sure the year is 2023 not 2025.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jobeoco wrote:

When is you current card expired?

You may send a private message to moderator to ask them to update their webpage/server.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may take them some time to fix the software.  You can use a different credit card if you have another one with 2024 or earlier expiration date.

Need Help? Let's chat.