cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update credit card

Buffy1967
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I update my credit card information?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Buffy1967 

How To Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Logon to My Account, Payment Tab, Manage my Card and you can use the Replace this credit card option:

Meow_0-1628777182680.png

Meow_1-1628777191131.png

Meow_2-1628777198619.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Buffy1967 wrote:

@Buffy1967 

If you never created a Self Serve account, you can do that here:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then see @JK8 post to change/update your credit card information.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Buffy1967 

It's as easy as logging in to My Account and clicking to Manage your card info like @JK8 pointed out!  One thing I like to suggest as well...

Do a manual $1 top-up after you update your credit card information to make sure that Public Mobile's system processes your card info correctly.  We've seen a lot of glitches with AutoPay.  🙂

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Buffy1967 wrote:

Log into self service. Choose Payment tab and then scroll to the bottom to Manage my card.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

manage.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.