Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-

maulikpatelb28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Hi again @maulikpatelb28 

If your renewal is today that means that the payment was due at 23.59 last night. If you pay manually your duedate to pay was yesterday, if you are on autopay your dueday is today. Payment usually cicks in around midnight, but purple have reported to have it lingering for up to 16 hours.

Again it is very much worth the try to talk to them, you may be lucky.

Another option that you do have is to dispute the charges with your credit card provider, but since it is prepaid service they are very likely to decline it. If you have your account screenshots with due dates, it would help.

Also, don't forget that October has 31 days, so if your renewal day was 20th last month, it is 19th this month. And duedate is different depending on method you are using, those on autopay have some extra time as their due date is on the renewal date. (Overview page gives due date for manual payments while the plan page gives due date for autopay, here is the example: my renewal is in 10th of December, if i didn't prepay which i always do i would expect money to come out sometimes the night between 9th and 10th, my overview and the plan page show followingScreenshot_2019-11-19-22-05-29.png

Screenshot_2019-11-19-22-06-28.png

Hope it helps

@maulikpatelb28 wrote:

1 day would be consider if i have used the service for a day till the end, but in this case i have not used a service for a day. I have ported out before a day.

@maulikpatelb28  Prepaid means you pre pay for your service before you use it. So 1 day or 30 days it's all the same.

maulikpatelb28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@maulikpatelb28 wrote:

Hi I have just ported out from Public mobile to other service provider today. I have my payment due today only but as i have auto deposit on its deducted from my credit card.

So how do i get my money refund to my credit card ?

Unfortunately you ported out 1 day too late or 29 days too early.

Since the service is prepaid, there are no refunds or prorating.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I'm sorry but i Dumont think you would be able to get it back, as a prepaid service they don't prorate, you should have removed your credit card info before proceeding.

That said, they are really nice if you are nice to them and they like treating their customers right and probably wouldn't like to lose a possibility of you coming back, so i would highly suggest talking to their moderators. Since you don't have access to selfserve any more its best to counteract them directly here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Note again that there are no guarantees, but you may be lucky

Need Help? Let's chat.