cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tahir45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

@dabr 

Thanks for pointing that out....sometimes you have to wonder how members dig out an old thread when there is a slew of threads asking about the current promotion a year later. Oopsie!

@darlicious wrote:

@tahir45 

Unfortunately @hairbag1 answer is not correct. As confirmed by Jade in the Black Friday announcement thread this is a third month free credi. It will be recieved in your self serve account sometime between day 31 and day 60.

Edit:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-Black-Friday-deals-are-here-Don-...

@darlicious    I'm sure when @hairbag1 responded to OP's question back in January 2021, they were correct as it was normally second month free promo offers, but obviously the most recent promo offer you linked will mean that a customer needs to be with PM for 3 months at least to qualify before getting the free month credit.

@tahir45 

Unfortunately @hairbag1 answer is not correct. As confirmed by Jade in the Black Friday announcement thread this is a third month free credi. It will be recieved in your self serve account sometime between day 31 and day 60.

Edit:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-Black-Friday-deals-are-here-Don-...

dmehandi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You are correct.

dmehandi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You are correct.

tahir45
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That was never my intention dude. No need to be condescending.

I always like to point out that giving the FIRST month free when there is no contract would be a POOR BUSINESS MODEL. The main discussion on here would be how long we were able to keep using the service for free throwing the SIM card away at the end of each month and signing up for a new free 1st month.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tahir45 wrote:

I recently joined public mobile and noticed I had been charged for the first month of service. I had signed up for the holiday promotion which gives users a free month. Would this mean my second month would be free?

Yes. These promos almost always require paying for the first term.

And if you used a referral code then you should get the $10 credit within 3 days..usually overnight.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tahir45 wrote:

I recently joined public mobile and noticed I had been charged for the first month of service. I had signed up for the holiday promotion which gives users a free month. Would this mean my second month would be free?

You are correct.

Need Help? Let's chat.