cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use or readd credit card

Robert5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi - i had trouble paying w credit card (which should work fine - has done many times before) so I removed it  in order to re-add - but I cannot even re-add it without an error.

also cannot use at time of checkout:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Any help appreciated as I expire tomorrow.

Rob

6 REPLIES 6

Robert5

Thanks - shall do.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Robert5 wrote:

Thanks everyone - but none of this helped.

What more can I do?

I have confirmed the CC is fine.

As I mentioned, it had worked fine for many months.

Confused.

Did you get going with the moderators? It's likely that the card processing is locked due to fraud defense. So all you can do is get the mods to clear things up for you.

Robert5

Thanks everyone - but none of this helped.

What more can I do?

I have confirmed the CC is fine.

As I mentioned, it had worked fine for many months.

Confused.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot and try again.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Robert5 wrote:

hi - i had trouble paying w credit card (which should work fine - has done many times before) so I removed it  in order to re-add - but I cannot even re-add it without an error.

also cannot use at time of checkout:

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Any help appreciated as I expire tomorrow.

Rob

@Robert5 

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.