cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to pay by card(s)

rodders_2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried one debit card and two credit cards but still comes back with:

"Unable to Process Transaction Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged"

I've tried different PC's and cleared the cache still no joy. I am in the UK. I have tried using my friends address in Alberta but that makes no difference either.

Ideas??

6 REPLIES 6

rodders_2

just purchase vounchers from www.recharge.com much easier

neamh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am going through the same thing been waiting since saturday and still no response.  hope they get this issue resolved soon as i have three accounts i pay for.

good luck

rodders_2

mission acomplished at recharge. Many thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rodders_2, buy a voucher online at recharge.com.

rodders_2

Thanks. It seems then I must purchase a voucher.

I can not see how to do this from that link. Can I buy a voucher from the UK?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@rodders_2 wrote:

I've tried one debit card and two credit cards but still comes back with:

"Unable to Process Transaction Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged"

I've tried different PC's and cleared the cache still no joy. I am in the UK. I have tried using my friends address in Alberta but that makes no difference either.

Ideas??

If this is an emergency and need funds to your account you can purchase a voucher.

In regards to the address of your friend in alberta, you also have to use your friends full name and the address must match what your friend has on file exactly, the card needs to be in good standing. If you use your friends address from alberta you must also use his card number. You cant use your credit card with his address.

Common issues are leaving out last digit of postal code or no space in the postal code or the unit number for apartments. Middle initial etc.

Are these pre-paid credit cards? Or a regular mastercard / visa. What kind of debit card? I know a lot of people have trouble with Visa Debit (but its supposed to work)

@NDesai wrote:

A lot of people have trouble using Visa Debit card, specially if its from overseas. You can either send a private message to the Moderator_Team or purchase Public Mobile voucher from local stores like Canadian Tire, Shopper Drug mart or local gas station. 

@CS_Agent wrote:

Unfortunately, we only take Canadian credit/Visa debit cards. 

But don't worry, you can still use our payment vouchers to activate your account. Here is our voucher store locator: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to send us a private message! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.