cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to log in my self serve account for xxxxxxx

peterchieunguye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Edit:  personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

6 REPLIES 6

Try either replying to Carlos or submit another ticket.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

peterchieunguye

I did but it already expired quickly.  Thank you, Peter

peterchieunguye

I have received emails from Carlos one of the moderator to help me out with my account.However, I was unable to authenticate on the link sent, password link to change already expired a short time & no responses from Carlos. 

Please have another moderator to help me asap. Thank you very much, Peter

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again several minutes later. Webpage issues usually correct themselves. If issue persists, contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If forget password option does not work which does happen, contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Need Help? Let's chat.