cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with reactivation

Themeon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has only  been  30 days since I suspended my  account ,  however , I  now need to reactivate it . So 2 days ago,  I submitted payment via credit card. My account do say that Dynanic autopay is active.  I did not receive any message - confirming my payment. Also, my phone has not been reactivated still!

Tonight  I attempted to submit payment again , since  my account is still saying that I owe $40.  Still no confirmation of payment received. Please help!   Cindy

7 REPLIES 7

@elve wrote:

I have already add 6 dollars in my account, but it doesn't work!

@elve  in that case best to submit a ticket to PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

elve

I have already add 6 dollars in my account, but it doesn't work!

@elve wrote:

One month ago, I reacted my plan. However, in the end of this month, when I need to pay again, my plan has automatically been deactivated. I have already set up auto pay, but I didn't receive any payment announcement. In the self service webset page, I realized that my plan has been deactivated, so I clicked the reactive button and made a payment. However, it haven't been reacted even though I made a payment. And, my payment went into available funds. 

how could I react my plan and pay from available funds?

please help

@elve  Try adding $1 to your account to see if it reactivates your plan.

elve

One month ago, I reacted my plan. However, in the end of this month, when I need to pay again, my plan has automatically been deactivated. I have already set up auto pay, but I didn't receive any payment announcement. In the self service webset page, I realized that my plan has been deactivated, so I clicked the reactive button and made a payment. However, it haven't been reacted even though I made a payment. And, my payment went into available funds. 

how could I react my plan and pay from available funds?

please help

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Themeon  You need to hit the reactivate button otherwise the PM will not automatically process your payment.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Did you restart your phone?

Would you mind taking a screenshot of your payment history for the last 30 days. Please zoom out stative info.

If there is reactivate button you should press it, if you have enough funds and it still takes you to payment page make $1 payment, then restart your phone

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Themeon wrote:

It has only  been  30 days since I suspended my  account ,  however , I  now need to reactivate it . So 2 days ago,  I submitted payment via credit card. My account do say that Dynanic autopay is active.  I did not receive any message - confirming my payment. Also, my phone has not been reactivated still!

Tonight  I attempted to submit payment again , since  my account is still saying that I owe $40.  Still no confirmation of payment received. Please help!   Cindy

What is the amount of available fund on your overview page?

PM will not give you any reward on reactivation.  PM needs $40 to reactivate your account.

After adding fund, you need to click on the reactivate my plan button to get your phone working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.