cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

topping up your account mission impossible

darkangel7965
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried everyway to top up my account for the month nothing works I bough top up vouchers and I keep getting a message that says they are no good when they are brand new. So very frustrating!!!

10 REPLIES 10

dangerkat

IT WORKED! : D

Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dangerkat wrote:

Thank you. I will try this.

Please report back whether or not it works.

dangerkat

Thank you. I will try this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dangerkat wrote:

This has happenned to me as well today. I recieved a text saying the vouchers had been added to my account but I still have no service. I sent a message to a moderator. I hope I can get coverage back soon or hear from them soon. I need my phone for work.

Oh you found your way here.

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

dangerkat

This has happenned to me as well today. I recieved a text saying the vouchers had been added to my account but I still have no service. I sent a message to a moderator. I hope I can get coverage back soon or hear from them soon. I need my phone for work.

There is an explanation and you don’t want to loose your money for sure... write a message to the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage And write moderator_team in send to... and give them explanation and numbers of your vouchers....

Where and when did you buy the vouchers? If you bought them in-store I've heard that some can take up to 2 days to be activated, and you can't load them into your account until then.

darkangel7965

yes I have tried everything it keeps saying the voucher are not good I just spent $50 on them 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@darkangel7965  Have you tried calling 611 and load them over the phone? Make sure you are entering them in exactly, capital/lower case, ect.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Did you try different browser or incognito mode @darkangel7965 ?

Need Help? Let's chat.