Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

toping upor adding payment

doucetamanda69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why wont my voucher pin add to my public mobile accungt

6 REPLIES 6

@doucetamanda69 wrote:

i have death in the family and i need my phne up and running this needs to work out soon... i have vary importent calls i need to be receving and i cant cuz my top up vouchermoneynw2ont ntgop up my account

@doucetamanda69  Hopefully you submitted a ticket to the moderators for help. They are the only ones that can activate the vouchers if you cannot get them working on your own.

doucetamanda69

i have death in the family and i need my phne up and running this needs to work out soon... i have vary importent calls i need to be receving and i cant cuz my top up vouchermoneynw2ont ntgop up my account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@doucetamanda69 wrote:

its bin happening now sincetwo days ago and i just baought a new voucher and typed ti on y account it wou;dbetn neven exapt the money 

Have you tried using the 611 service?

doucetamanda69

its bin happening now sincetwo days ago and i just baought a new voucher and typed ti on y account it wou;dbetn neven exapt the money 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@doucetamanda69 wrote:

@doucetamanda69  Wait a couple of hours and try again. If it doesn't work then submit a ticket to PM and ask them to enter the voucher for you. Just include the PIN or a photo of the voucher. To submit a ticket do the folowing:

stpm-new.png

@doucetamanda69 wrote:

Some of the time, there is a delay from the time the purchase is made and time that the top up code starts working.  I suggest trying again later.

Need Help? Let's chat.