cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top up

tanya19771
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought my top up yesterday, cause my plan was due today, put it on my phone and now have the credit on my phone but it won't let me apply it. frustrated!

5 REPLIES 5

@Westcoaster_1 wrote:

What do you mean by staying away from self-serve? Do I not log in during my renewal day? Sorry I am new here so I am still figuring it out. Thanks! 

It's recommended that you stay away from self serve during renewal in order to not be tempted to interfere in the renewal process when seeing all kinds of alarming notes in your account...

If you want to make (future dated) changes to your plan or top up manually I suggest that you do so a couple of days before renewal.

Westcoaster_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What do you mean by staying away from self-serve? Do I not log in during my renewal day? Sorry I am new here so I am still figuring it out. Thanks! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tanya19771 , in recent times I have noticed the system is rather slow with completing the renewal process.  In the past, it was completed around 2am.  These days, it's closer to noon.  As long as the service is functional, give it more time to complete the renewal.  BTW, I tried to do manual reactivation thinking the renewal is stuck.  Nothing happens when I try to do that.  As I said, the system took it's sweet time and completed the renewal. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tanya19771 wrote:

I bought my top up yesterday, cause my plan was due today, put it on my phone and now have the credit on my phone but it won't let me apply it. frustrated!

@tanya19771  Do you have AutoPay enabled? If your phone works the rule of thumb is during renewal stay away from selfserve and 611 and let it complete the renewal. Everything should be back to normal by the end of the following day 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@tanya19771Do you still have service? If you have enough credit, that is good enough. Just let the renewal process go through and you should be fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.