cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top up question

jodypanda52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn’t set for automatically top up, but why my account have $35 available funds? Do I need to top up before my expired date? How do I know is my account automatically top up or not?

3 REPLIES 3

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jodypanda52 

It might be loyalty credits; I would advise you check the link below to get a summer of your credits.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jodypanda52 wrote:

I didn’t set for automatically top up, but why my account have $35 available funds? Do I need to top up before my expired date? How do I know is my account automatically top up or not?

If you plan is $35 or less, your account will be renewed on your next renewal date.  PM server will use your available fund first before taking money from your autopay cc.

For reason why your have $35 available in your account, did you activated your plan with second month free promo?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jodypanda52 wrote:

Are you on autopay? If not, you need to top up your account before the renewal date.

Look at your transaction history in self service to see where the funds came from.

You know you are on autopay if you see the following in self service:

auto.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.