cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thinking about changing my plan and had a few questions

mike7095sk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm currently on the 25 dollars plan that includes international text and unlimited  province wide calling. I see there is a new plan for 25 dollars that 500 megs of data with 500 megs of bonus data (with top up) at 3g speed. also the calling in Canada wides calling instead of province wide, Seems like a no brainer or am i missing something?

Because the 500 megs is a bonus for topping off will i still be eligible for the 2 top up bonus ?

I just prepaid my plan on March 15th, so will the plan kick in at the end of next months ? or can i start it right away and is there a penalty ?

Is there way not to allow any data overages, i don't want any fees for that.

I tried the upgrade your plan page  but i got the following message

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

Thanks

Mike

7 REPLIES 7

@mike7095sk, the self-serve portal is very busy, and this is most likely why you're getting the error on the page.

Try it when it might be less busy.  Very early Eastern Time, or very late Pacific Time.

It's certainly a hit and miss right now with two amazing new deals.

@mike7095sk Try clearing your browser cache then open Chrome in incognito mode. If you set it to change plans on your next renewal date you won't lose anything an it will change automatically, don't select to change your plan immediately. The $2 autopay bonus will remain on your account as long as you have autopay set up.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mike7095sk wrote:

So I set it to upgrAde next billing cycle and I won't loose any cash? The 2 dollar top still apply with new plan ? I been trying with the chrome browser on my PC windows 7

Shouldn't lose anything and only gain, and the $2 autopay reward still applies.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mike7095sk wrote:

So I set it to upgrAde next billing cycle and I won't loose any cash? The 2 dollar top still apply with new plan ? I been trying with the chrome browser on my PC windows 7

1) Yes, that is correct

2) Yes, it will still apply because the credit applies to your account and not your plan

mike7095sk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mike7095sk wrote:

I'm currently on the 25 dollars plan that includes international text and unlimited  province wide calling. I see there is a new plan for 25 dollars that 500 megs of data with 500 megs of bonus data (with top up) at 3g speed. also the calling in Canada wides calling instead of province wide, Seems like a no brainer or am i missing something?

Because the 500 megs is a bonus for topping off will i still be eligible for the 2 top up bonus ?

I just prepaid my plan on March 15th, so will the plan kick in at the end of next months ? or can i start it right away and is there a penalty ?

Is there way not to allow any data overages, i don't want any fees for that.

I tried the upgrade your plan page  but i got the following message

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden The Web server is configured to not list the contents of this directory.

Thanks

Mike

Mike, yes you can go online and change your plan. Make sure you select to change the plan on your next renewal date otherwise you will lose your payment that you made on the 15th. Because PM is prepaid you will never be charged overage charges so no worries there.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

trying chrome browser when you go to self serve account do the plan change, if you change the new plan immediately, you will lose the money as u just renewed. so better to renew this special offer in next cycle.this is prepaid service, you will not get extra charge. you only cannot use data when you run out go over data limits.

Need Help? Let's chat.