cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the $25 dollar plan did not discount my rewards

Casper2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought lost my phone recently and suspended my service in late october then I found my phone and re-activated my service in late October, but when I received my bill on Nov 4  it charged me $25 with none of my rewards discounts, which should have been $ 4 dollar in rewards discounts every month and should be paying $21 per month.

5 REPLIES 5

@Casper2 

This is a known glitch. Contact customer support as supplied by @dabr .

Edit:

Type "account related issue" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Casper2 wrote:

I thought lost my phone recently and suspended my service in late october then I found my phone and re-activated my service in late October, but when I received my bill on Nov 4  it charged me $25 with none of my rewards discounts, which should have been $ 4 dollar in rewards discounts every month and should be paying $21 per month.

@Casper2  - that seems to happen when using the lost/stolen feature. 

If you do not see the rewards added to your Available Funds area than contact CSA to have them add it manually for you.

Two ways to contact CSA:

1- Faster method - see @dabr post via SIMbot.
OR
2- Private message the Customer Support here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Casper2 

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

if you missing your rewards you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Casper2 wrote:

@Casper2    Suspension causes the rewards to be lost. 

To get them added back to your account you just need to submit a ticket to customer support via chatbot bubble bottom right of screen or send a private message to CS_Agent. via the envelope icon top right. 

Need Help? Let's chat.