cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suspended service

yerodin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this is starting to get really annoying made the payment came off my account says my credit is $67 but yet my service is still suspended this is really messing with my day. how do i get this fix?

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Thanks for reaching out to us@mike0974! We've replied to your message. Please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mike0974 wrote:

hi there i have lost my cellphone and i,m afraid that someone will use my service  mike smith

Go into your self-serve My Account and use the Lost/Stolen function.

It will stop the phone from being used until the end of your current term. Then it won't renew the plan and then your account will be in suspension for 90 days.

That'll give you plenty of time to either re-acquire the phone or get another one and a SIM. Come back to your My Account and use the change SIM function and then the Resume Service function.

Keep in mind that if you let it remain in suspension for more than 90 days your account will be gone. The loss there is your phone number.

mike0974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there i have lost my cellphone and i,m afraid that someone will use my service  mike smith

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @yerodin,

We've responded to your private message earlier today. Please check your inbox 🙂

Thank you,

Syed

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yerodin it is best to contact mods via private messaging . That is where they get your details and specifics about your issue.  @Mary_M are you able to have another look.

@yerodin wrote:

day 2 and the issue is still not resolved, my service is still suspended still saying I need to make a payment, still shows I have a $67 credit and $0 balance. please help!

yerodin

day 2 and the issue is still not resolved, my service is still suspended still saying I need to make a payment, still shows I have a $67 credit and $0 balance. please help!

yerodin

not as yet

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @yerodin,

just an update that my colleague has reached out to you via private message and she requires some information to get into your account 🙂 Please view your messages when you get the chance!

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@yerodin Is the problem solved?   keep us updated. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @yerodin,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Sorry to hear that your services are suspended. 

Please feel free to send us a private message. We'll be happy to look into it 🙂

Best,

Syed

Need Help? Let's chat.