cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suspended account

Melissamuiser
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I had my phone set to auto pay. I guess it didn't go through. I went online made a new three month plan paid it online. Then I called and made another payment hoping that would get it to reactivate. Still nothing.
10 REPLIES 10

reh

@Shazia_K

My account is suspended. I do not have any services at the moment. My account is set for autopay but it shows that I haven't paid. Date due is today (April 5/17)

I have no service and am frustrated. Can you help or does anyone else have suggestions to fix it quickly?

I am on the fall promo

Thanks

Reh

K4195
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account did not auto renew so I paid by credit card and no rewards were given to me paid more than regular price I pay minus rewards account said suspension but phone works currently as it should  but account staits suspension. I paid online after auto renew did post on its self

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Tup,

I'm confirming that your text messaging services are active (it's a part of your plan) 🙂

Have a nice weekend,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Tup
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Back in November my wife's account was suspended due to the US addon.  When it was reset everything looks perfect except that it no longer shows texting under "My Plan"

My Plan

• $19 Province-wide Talk
  • $120 per 90 Days

She has the fall promo deal so the amount is correct but it doesn't mention texting.  The texting is still working fine but I wonder if it will mess up things when it goes to renew in March.  Not a big deal as it is still working fine right now.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You're most welcome! @Melissamuiser

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Melissamuiser
Yeah thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Melissamuiser,

Thank you for raising concern with us !

This occurred when the US roaming add-on was purchased, but rest assured that I've just rectified everything for you. I've also sent you a private message with more details.

Cheers,

Mary

Grant_J
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Did you use US roaming by any chance? Looks like there might be a pattern…

Melissamuiser
Nothing works at all.but it says public mobile is still my provider

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Services are functional or nothing is working? On the day of renewal, your account shows suspended and that is normal behaviour. 

Need Help? Let's chat.