cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

submit button

trying to reactivate my plan, when I get to payment page, the submit button does not work, it appears to do nothing at all. Ive tried logging in and out and using different browsers with no luck, any ideas?

Mayor / Maire

Re: submit button

@56alpha wrote:

trying to reactivate my plan, when I get to payment page, the submit button does not work, it appears to do nothing at all. Ive tried logging in and out and using different browsers with no luck, any ideas?

If you have a valid working cc on file then you could use the 611 service. You could also use vouchers in there.

I've been reading about problems in the self-serve today though so maybe you're caught up in that.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: submit button

@56alpha wrote:

Yes it was difficult today with the sel serve account ... just wait and it will be ok.. but perhaps tomorrow... the moderator already know about the difficulties for today..