cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

submit button

56alpha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

trying to reactivate my plan, when I get to payment page, the submit button does not work, it appears to do nothing at all. Ive tried logging in and out and using different browsers with no luck, any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

@Shannonestabroo wrote:

I have the same problem- tried on 3 separate devices - changed credit card and it won’t work no matter what I do

If you get a payment voucher from Shell Gas or other retail providers...then dial 611 to add that payment to your account...see if this helps. Then deal with credit card issue later.

Also consider using on-line payment like recharge.com or ding.com.

@Shannonestabroo wrote:

Hi 

Can you let me know how do I contact the moderator team?

this is frustrating and sadly I will need to say goodbye to Public and start over with another provider if I can’t get this sorted out soon 

Here is a direct link if below does not work:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Shannonestabroo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

Can you let me know how do I contact the moderator team?

this is frustrating and sadly I will need to say goodbye to Public and start over with another provider if I can’t get this sorted out soon 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello! 

You can try to delete the browsing history (clear cash and cookies too) and try again! 

If you still have issues in submitting the payment, you can contact the Moderator's Team anytime and we will be more than happy to help! 

Stay safe and take care! 

Regards,

Daniel-Moderator's team

Shannonestabroo

I have the same problem have tried on 3 separate devices on 4 separate days - super annoying I am just trying to pay 

Shannonestabroo

I have the same problem- tried on 3 separate devices - changed credit card and it won’t work no matter what I do

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@56alpha wrote:

trying to reactivate my plan, when I get to payment page, the submit button does not work, it appears to do nothing at all. Ive tried logging in and out and using different browsers with no luck, any ideas?

Yes it was difficult today with the sel serve account ... just wait and it will be ok.. but perhaps tomorrow... the moderator already know about the difficulties for today.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@56alpha wrote:

If you have a valid working cc on file then you could use the 611 service. You could also use vouchers in there.

I've been reading about problems in the self-serve today though so maybe you're caught up in that.

Need Help? Let's chat.