cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

something seriously wrong with voucher location page

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeremy_M A friend is looking for vouchers in Victoria, so i thought i would help locate some places and WOW  the list is completly messed up.

It gives me a comany and address  of a wrong city but a map of victoria.

5 of the 7 listed were wrong. Does anyone know if 7-11 or macs, superstore gas bars or other places sell vouchers? Trying to find a place close to their house

voucher.png

5 REPLIES 5

This is the first I've seen these orange payment vouchers!  When did these come out?  Are they available at other locations other than Giant Tiger?  Are they at all Giant Tiger locatoins?

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I know that giant Tiger carry vouchers as well 20170831_130020-1.jpg

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@canucks4life wrote:

Besides the new retail locations (WOW/Walmart) I've really only had luck Shell gas stations, Canadian Tire and Shoppers Drug Mart in BC...unfortunately they'll probably either have to try call or verify in person.

@canucks4lifeDo walmart and WOW now sell vouchers?  I thought they were only doing sim cards

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's kinda funny, when I was looking over about the vouchers, before signing up with PM, the locations and everything else was all out of whack. I'm in Kitchener, unsure of what city they were presenting me with, but I didn't recognize any of the names nor the streets. 

I guess NOT funny if you actually do need a voucher. 

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Besides the new retail locations (WOW/Walmart) I've really only had luck Shell gas stations, Canadian Tire and Shoppers Drug Mart in BC...unfortunately they'll probably either have to try call or verify in person.

Need Help? Let's chat.