Did you mean: 

services suspended

sumanrangi5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, i have paid online but still my services is suspended please help me

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you still have your services, ignore these "expired" and "suspended" messages you see on your  Self Serve  account. This is your account going through its renewal process.

ndiqbal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Services suspended and expired messages are common every end of the month I receive this service suspended message but it auto-renewed no worries.

PM needs to create a new trigger, where, instead of the system deactivating the service, it should only suspend it. then maybe they can avoid this issue when customers are trying to reactivate their accounts. 

@sumanrangi5 

Do you see your payment amount in your Available Funds? Does it fully cover your plan amount vs amount owing? If needed top up your account so your Available Funds is equal to or more than your plan amount (+$1 more?). If that doesn't automatically renew your service follow @Triguy 's instructions.

If that still doesn't work then go to your usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Is it now active? If so log out and reboot.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sumanrangi5 wrote:

hello, i have paid online but still my services is suspended please help me

@sumanrangi5 

If you still have your services, ignore these "expired" and "suspended" messages you see on your Self Serve account. This is your account going through its renewal process.

A great way to scare customers, though, I know!

Anonymous
Not applicable

when your payment going through your account will working.

you can  take advantage of Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit

every 30 days.

sumanrangi5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

its showing suspended...though i paid  from my debit card....

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account is there a reactivate button ?  If there is then click on it.

Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Also try rebooting your phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable
when you go to your Account Status: is a Active or what do you see !!

can you do try reseat the SIM 

1.power down,

2.take out the SIM,

3.wipe it clean,

4.put it back and power it up,

it happened sometime you know, A normal reboot without reset didn't work.  At least try it,

only work after reseating the SIM.

Reactivation Issues (Still In Suspend)
Payments and plan changes can unfortunately take a couple of days to process. If your plan is still suspended, please follow these steps:
  1. Confirm that your payment is showing up- First sign in to Self-Serve, then select Payment, followed by Transaction History. in your transaction history in Self-Serve. If your payment isn’t showing up, please try making a payment again.
  2. If that did not resolve your issue- please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.