cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sc

Igmeister
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to buy $50 service unable to create account my phone No.seams to be invalid,no text message to verify,wy is this website so difficult to navigate,I just like to buy the service

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Igmeister : Then yes likely your previous account is closed. You'll need to start fresh with that new SIM and a whole new activation.

I say likely leading to ask...did you keep paying for the account while you were out of country?

Igmeister
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have ordered a new sim,I like to purchase the 10 gig plan when I try t create a new account it asks me to enter my phone number,My previous account has expired,6+ months not used,was out of country

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Igmeister wrote:

Trying to buy $50 service unable to create account my phone No.seams to be invalid,no text message to verify,wy is this website so difficult to navigate,I just like to buy the service

@Igmeister  what you meant by buying $50 service, you meant you want to activate new plan? or you are buying add-on?   you mention no text to verify.. what exactly you trying to do?  are you trying to use your old logon and try to activate a new account?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Igmeister wrote:

@Igmeister 

Hi there, your Community account is from 2019.

Are you trying to activate a NEW Public Mobile SIM card and account?

The activation pages can be finicky, but it you attempted and did not complete the activation process, please wait 1 HOUR then try again.

The SIM card will not allow another attempt within an hour.

Before you try again, clear your browser's cache or try a different browser. An incognito mode tab sometimes works more smoothly.

Try not to back space during activation, it does not like that.

If you completed the activation and did get charged, insert your SIM and see if you have any services.

Anonymous
Not applicable

can you try please the Microsoft Edge
Web browser from computer the new version is it very nice,
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser, 

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back,

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Igmeister wrote:

Go to the top of this page and click "Activate".

Need Help? Let's chat.