cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewing

Tcummings
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can anyone tell me why i try to renew my plan at 6 am today and said all was due for my 40 dollar plan was 10 dollars, which i addes and 6.5 hours later and i still have no service at all

11 REPLIES 11

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tcummings :Can you follow up on this thread you created and let everyone know if you got things figured out yet?

@Tcummings 

Usually they respond in two hours

Watch out for the private message (little envelope top right)

You should also check if the sim is correct, it happened before that somebody stole account by changing the subject number, see if last digits match

What happens when you dial 611

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tcummings  While you wait to get this sorted, check out the TextNow app so you can at least call and text everyone as needed. Services are free over wifi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tcummings : Please review the post earlier from kselmak. We ask questions here to gather the evidence to help direct you to what you might need to do. Or suggest things have been known to kick start things around here.

@Tcummings 

Please check the following, just to be sure this isn't a SIM card issue.

In your self service account, choose Change Sim Card.

Ensure the last 4 digits on the self-serve SIM number match your SIM card to ensure you have not been sim jacked. 

If they do not match, while still on the self-serve account, put your phone in lost/stolen mode and change the password. Then check and secure all your financials.

From, there, contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system - faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator through the following link  here

Tcummings

restarted phone, still the same.

have contacted but says this could take 2 days for a reply.

Tcummings

im not sure but don't beleive i did an all it requested to renew was 10 dollars.  I did that and shows only 10 in my account and says nothing is due.  but still no service

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tcummings wrote:

can anyone tell me why i try to renew my plan at 6 am today and said all was due for my 40 dollar plan was 10 dollars, which i addes and 6.5 hours later and i still have no service at all

You likely had $30 in available funds, meaning you would only need to add $10

Was there a "reactivate" button or feature showing in self-serve (if that's the method you made to top up the account).

If so, tap it.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Tcummings wrote:

Hi @Tcummings log in you self serve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Plan Expired - Reactivate Current Plan - Disregard.png

Click Reactivate Current Plan.  Log out.  Before your log in again, clear your browsing history, cache and cookies on your device  https://bit.ly/2AYhY2a

I hope this helps.

RosieR

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Can you restart your phone?

Can you check if the correct plan shoes in your plan section?

Can you add an extra dollar and then restart your phone again?

If that doesn't work or the wrong plan shows please contact moderators by sending private message to Moderator_Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tcummings  - Any chance you had an account balance and/or rewards totaling $30?

Need Help? Let's chat.