cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding payment

katewapoonam4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello,

i have done the rechage of 15$ wit tax it was 17.25$. also i have done top up of 10$ . but till today the rechage has not been done. i feel i got cheated by the company. i have attached the proof below. Because of you people the interview for my job got cancelled.

please look into the matter.

thank you

Screenshot_2019-11-13-14-59-01-524_com.android.chrome.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

katewapoonam4

thank you so much i will try

@katewapoonam4 wrote:

sorry . can so just tell me in brief. Because i have already paid the amount

Login to your account, if you see $15 in Available Funds and a Reactivate button click it. If that fails, or is missing, try these tricks:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to pay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If neither trick works, you need assistance from the moderators. To get a ticket:

1. click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/,

2. enter "refund",

3. click "Contact us",

4. click "Submit ticket",

5. login manually if your username/password are not filled in,

6. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

7. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

8. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

katewapoonam4

sorry . can so just tell me in brief. Because i have already paid the amount

@popping wrote:

@will13am 

I think OP account is suspended now.  The February 10, 2020 date is the last date to reactivate before account cancellation.

@katewapoonam4 

Click on the reactivate my plan button after adding fund to your account.

My bad, you are right. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am 

I think OP account is suspended now.  The February 10, 2020 date is the last date to reactivate before account cancellation.

@katewapoonam4 

Click on the reactivate my plan button after adding fund to your account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@katewapoonam4, something is not right with your account.  I see February 10, 2020 in your screen cap.  I am not aware of a $15 plan which renews in 90 day cycles.  I suggest reaching out to the moderator team and having them looking into this.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes you made the payment. What is the status on your account now?

If it is still expired or suspended, look for the reactivate button and click on it.

Sorry about your job interview.

Need Help? Let's chat.