cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral reward not shown

gnanabk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ,

My account number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and i used the referral code xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but i dont see the $10 reward in my account. I just activated my account in the last 10 mins.

edited by computergeek541: account infromation removed

8 REPLIES 8

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gnanabk 

I can appreciate your enthusiasm to get your credits, but it may take a couple of days, for me it took about a day.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gnanabk wrote:

Hi ,

My account number is xxxxxxxxx  and i used the referral code xxxxxxxxxx  but i dont see the $10 reward in my account. I just activated my account in the last 10 mins.

@gnanabk wow here 10 minutes and already wanting to get simjacked?

@CS_Agent  so can you edit the info out or you're just telling them what not to do?

Maybe @computergeek541 can do it

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello@gnanabk

Please don't write private informations on the public messages. The reward will apply in 72 hours.

Public Mobile Team

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@gnanabk 

After you edit your personal info out of your post.

The answer to your question is.

If you just joined Public Mobile and used a referral code to sign up with. The $10 credit will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @gnanabk ,

Welcome - Your $10 should show up within 72 hours in your SELF SERVE account. 

This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove any personal information. To edit it, hit the 3 dots at top, right of your post.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@gnanabk 

Choose 3 vertical dots in your post and delete all personal information including referral code. This is a public forum.

Your $10 credit will be in your acct within 72 hours.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Click 3 dots on right of your post and edit the reply. Remove your account number and referal code. This is a public forum and everyone can see it

Need Help? Let's chat.