cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recharge.com or payment vouchers?

Courtneyclairem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys,
I have seen a lot of complaints about payment vouchers and saw recharge.com as an option but wanted feedback as the site does look a bit questionable... If I was to get the payment vouchers my nearest store is an hour walk return and there is potential they may not have it... I also can't call as my plan expired (I thought I could pay with my international bank card since when I purchased my sim/plan in store I was able to but realised when I went to top up I couldn't...).
Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

threads merged

Courtneyclairem

@Dunkgirl @will13am Sweet thanks guys! 😄

@Courtneyclairem , I have not done a reactivation from a suspended account with voucher before.  I would go with the code via email.  You get full control of the situation.  Enter the top up and see the funds in the account and then reactivate.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Courtneyclairem wrote:

Seems a bit unclear prior to purchasing but it said one option is getting the code emailed to you or the other one is providing your number and it is instant... 
Which one does everyone use? Also does the providing phone number only work if your account isn't suspended?
Cheers.

@CourtneyclairemI would personally get it emailed to me. I don't like the idea of having someone else get any sort of account access or account information.

Courtneyclairem

Seems a bit unclear prior to purchasing but it said one option is getting the code emailed to you or the other one is providing your number and it is instant... 
Which one does everyone use? Also does the providing phone number only work if your account isn't suspended?
Cheers.

Courtneyclairem

No shells nearby 😞 36min walk one way.

Courtneyclairem

Sweet, I read something about two options, one getting the code emailed to you or the other one is providing your number and it is instant... 
Which would you suggest?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Courtneyclairem 

If you have a Shell gas station nearby, your can buy a PM topup voucher.  Member had purchased voucher at Shell gas station and use it within 30 minutes after purchase.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Courtneyclairem  recharge.com because you can do it without leaving the house and activation of the vouchers is usually much faster.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Courtneyclairem , I would go with recharge.  Their vouchers work instantly.  Quite often store bought vouchers have a 48 hours activation time.  

Need Help? Let's chat.