cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receipt fo payment

dr-et
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi I am wondering why is it so hard to print a receipt to the exact amount, that ones credit card has been charged. This function and confirmation of payment would resolve a lot of issues with

autopay, incorrect amounts charged and would free a lot of time and agravation for the mods.

if anyone has an answer I would love to hear from you. cheers

4 REPLIES 4

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it is definitely one of those things that can be improved.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Billing is a weak point for all prepaid services and Public Mobile is no exception.  When I had a Bell prepaid service, it was the same thing, there is no monthly bill provided.  I would top up an amount and the system would charge me that amount plus tax which doesn't show up in the balance.  Each month, a payment is taken from the balance along with pay per use charges, but there is bill to show the debits for the month.  For whatever reason, the carriers think that prepaid customers don't require the same billing service as post paid customers. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Additionally, to figure out the amount that gets charged to your credit card, take the figure that shows up in your payment history as "Automatic Top-up" and add your applicable federal and provincial taxes.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

In your self-serve payment history, you will see the amount but it will be without tax. Unfortunately, that's the only place you can see the payment detail. To print, you can take screenshot and print that. 

Need Help? Let's chat.