cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reactivate my plan

novagur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I tried to reactivate my plan through web site but it didn't work.What can I do?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rogerlaf37, once your new CC is on file, do a one time payment in the amount of your plan.  After that, your plan should restart.  Be sure to restart your phone after making the payment.  *If* your service does not restart,  report your phone lost,  log out of portal and after a few minutes, log back in and report it found.

Rogerlaf37

I have entered a new credit card to reactivate my service because my previous card was compromised. I am enrolled in the automatic payment plan. How do I get service again?

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@novagur wrote:

I solved the problem thanks.

it was 15 days inactive and I didn't know that I should pay whole amount.

Yeah, you would need to pay whole amount to activate again.  Just because you missed 15 days wouldn't mean you only pay half as your plan will reset and you will have a new renewal date 30 days from today.

@novagur, just to add to this, you are not renewing for half of a 30 day interval.  Each renewal, even if from a suspended state is for 30 or 90 days.  You are getting what you pay for.

novagur

thank you for the information.

@novagur wrote:

Yeah, you would need to pay whole amount to activate again.  Just because you missed 15 days wouldn't mean you only pay half as your plan will reset and you will have a new renewal date 30 days from today.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@novagur wrote:

@novagur

Good to hear...you always must pay for a full 30 days...just remember your renewal date has now changed...

novagur

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@novagur wrote:

Hello, I tried to reactivate my plan through web site but it didn't work.What can I do?

If your plan is suspended less than 90 days, you can reactivate your account with the moderator help.  Wait time is about 48 - 72 hours.

But you can change to different plan and reactivate  your account using self-serve online.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@novagur wrote:

@novagur

How long was your plan inactive?..what happens when you try to activate?

Need Help? Let's chat.