cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: rbc virtual visa debit not registering

Tried over two days and using details from a void cheque so dunno what else to do.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jayhelp the moderators didnt help or couldn't help? this is day 3 of trying for me. been waiting to hear from a moderator still. @Moderator_Team can you please please help meee???? I really dont want to switch providers. I planned to stay with you guys forever... supposed to pay by tomorrow, plan will expire on the 15th and if no one has helped me by then I will be forced to move to freedom mobile. please dont make me do that. please let me stay with you guys??

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try tagging Alan_K who is an employee of PM and usually very responsive.  Good Luck.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Could you go to a Canadian Tire gas bar

and buy a voucher for Public  Mobile?

No, I need to do autopay for a couple of reasons.

@Alan_K  can you possibly help or connect me to someone? 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I cannot get my virtual visa debit to register and wanted to make a payment throuth my bank. What can I do?

Mayor / Maire

@Watford-2 hi you need a voucher a credit card a visa debit you cannot pay thrugh your bank unfortunately

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Watford-2 wrote:

Hi.

I cannot get my virtual visa debit to register and wanted to make a payment throuth my bank. What can I do?

@Watford-2  During registration when entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

Am having same exact issue, and no one’s been any help so far, not moderators not rbc - they keep telling me to check the spaces, use incognito etc etc

been at it for past 3 weeks to set up auto-pay, and now at bank for past 1 hour and messaging back and forth w Public Mobile moderators

RBC says your card works; we don’t see Public Mobile trying to process a payment 

and Public Mobile moderator tells me our system works it’s your card 

what to do ??