Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: rbc virtual visa debit not registering

how do I get help from moderators? 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@evanwcormack Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

No spaces for postal code. Do not use unit number.

If that doesn't work notify Public Mobile for help. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

I tried that, didnt work. I tried to replace it, didnt work. tried to remove and re add it, didnt work. followed all the instructions, called my bank, read posts here, researched it, tried different browsers, tried incognito, tried all variations of capitalization, i tried changing my city between scarborough and toronto with different capitalizations, tried 2 days ago to message the moderators, tried again yesterday... my payment day is tomorrow and I very very very desperately need this for my work. My only other option is to go to freedom. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@evanwcormack wrote:

I tried that, didnt work. I tried to replace it, didnt work. tried to remove and re add it, didnt work. followed all the instructions, called my bank, read posts here, researched it, tried different browsers, tried incognito, tried all variations of capitalization, i tried changing my city between scarborough and toronto with different capitalizations, tried 2 days ago to message the moderators, tried again yesterday... my payment day is tomorrow and I very very very desperately need this for my work. My only other option is to go to freedom. 

@evanwcormack  You have every right to be frustrated because adding/replacing a card shouldn't be that difficult. Since it sounds like an urgent matter hopefully one of the @Moderator_Team can look at it and respond before your upcoming renewal.

I:m really hoping. tried to message them again.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try using a different web browser, sometimes a change of web browser is all that is needed. Clear your cache and perhaps restart your phone or computer before trying again. My auto pay is setup with the exact same RBC virtual Visa debit and I have never had an issue with it. 

thank you for confirming the rbc virtual visa debit part. I have tried chrome on my phone, chrome incognito on my phone, chrome incognito and regular on my laptop as well as firefox on my laptop. did not work.

Stop trying for at least an hour.  You may have tripped the 'too many attempts' trigger.

haha I tried that too. I waited about 24 hours before trying it on my laptop.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a RBC Virtual Visa Card and haven't been able to pay either. Plan now expired. Same problem as you.